Formatting and Typesetting Book layout Design in InDesign

Formatting and Typesetting Book layout Design in InDesign

You're in luck! The best designer is already on Order Now







I will create interior book layout design formatting and typesetting


Are you interested in custom book formatting but do not know which to start? You've landed in the right place. I will create Book Formatting and Interior Layout Design for eBooksPaperback Formatting. My book layout design is flawless and attractive format then please bear in mind this gig is for all of your needs. Getting your project error-free with 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction is a high priority.


Types of books:

  • Fiction, non-fiction
  • magazine
  • Guidebook
  • self-publishing 
  • Recipe/Cook-book
  • Children Book


What you can expect from me?

  • High-quality professional service
  • Buyer confidentiality 
  • Fast turnaround time
  • 24/7 availability
  • Cost-affordable
  • Assist you with the uploading process
  • Free consultation even if you dont hire me. 
  • Final delivery would be 100% ready to publish 


What I will deliver According to The Packages?

  • Clickable TOC (Table of Contents)
  • Print-Ready PDF File (full bleed or Non-bleed)
  • Adobe InDesign editable format Source file 
  • 3D mockups


Looking forward to working with you!!

If you have any questions, please inbox me without feeling hesitation.



author
Hi, This is Arifa Akter. Professional Book Formatter and Layout Designer. I do work for: Book Cover and layout design, Kindle, CreateSpace, Lulu, IngramSpark, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Business Card, Others Graphic Design. Feel free to contact me.